- AS3X® Digital Flybarless System
- Integrated flybarless unit increases stability, control and power, providing the user with the ultimate ultra micro heli experience for indoor and outdoor use
- Capable of maneuvers such as inverted hover, loops, flips, rolls, funnels and hurricanes
- Very low disc-loading results in high maneuverability and good collective response
- Lightest heli in its class
- Two sets of blades included, fast-flight and high-performance
- Robust, long-lasting dual ball bearing-supported linear cyclic servos
- Two high-performance flight batteries included
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Version 2 Changes:
- Digital 3-Axis AS3X Sensor
- Large Diameter Tail Rotor
- Swashplate Ball Link Dampers
- 1S 200mAh 30C Battery
This helicopter will give transitioning pilots a more agile and capable collective-pitch heli that will give them the confidence to master indoor aerobatics without the hesitance that comes with a larger outdoor-only platform. Not to mention the cost makes it much more economical when learning.
It comes out of the box 100% factory-built and equipped with a factory-installed flybarless 3-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2® receiver, ESCs and gyros. Comes with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and two 1S 200mAh 30C batteries, single-port charger with AC adapter and a 1S high-current ultra micro battery adapter lead.
Using an integrated AS3X® Digital Flybarless System, the heli gets up in the air without a mechanical flybar. The core of AS3X technology is a sophisticated, 3-axis digital sensor that stabilizes the rotor head and functions as a heading hold gyro. This, along with its powerful motors and high-precision cyclic servos, gives the mCP X v2 a sense of stability and responsiveness no other collective-pitch heli its size can match.
The Ready-to-Fly helicopter comes with the DX4e. The helicopter's software has been designed to be used with the DX4e, DX5e, DX6i, DX7, DX7s and DX8 transmitters, while allowing commonly used collective-pitch functionality such as throttle hold or stunt mode.